Sign Up for Classes!
In addition to our competitive teams, we have classes and camps open to everyone! For more info on what to expect, check out our About section.
NOTE: times for these classes will be changing in July as the start of our new competitive season begins! Email for info and keep an eye out for our TRYOUT PACK for more on joining a competitive team!
4:30 pm - 5:15 pm: SEN Cheer
A class tailored for athletes with special educational needs and learning disabilities.
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Youth Cheer
Cheerleading stunts, jumps, and tumble for ages 3 - 7.
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Junior Cheer
Cheerleading stunts, jumps, and tumble for ages 8 - 10. This class will warm up and cool down with our Senior Cheer class and then split off for some skills in their Junior age group.
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Senior Cheer and higher level Stunt Skills
Cheerleading stunts, jumps, and basic tumble for ages 11+. Stunt skills from basics through to advanced. Great for newbies and beginners, and extra training for current cheerleaders looking to hone their stunting skills.
7:30 pm - 8:15 pm: Adult Cheer Fitness Class
Fitness, conditioning, and flexibility for athletes, ex-athletes, someday-athletes, parents and beyond!
FRIDAYS (for ages 8 to adult)
5 pm - 6 pm: Beginner Tumble
This class is for athletes that are working towards their rolls, backbends, handstands, and cartwheels.
6 pm - 7 pm: Walkovers - currently full!
This class is for athletes that have their backbends, handstands, and cartwheels and are working towards their walkovers.
7 pm - 8 pm: Handsprings
This class is for athletes that have perfected their front and back walkovers, including connections.
8 pm - 9 pm: Tucks and more - currently full!
This class is for athletes that have perfected elite handspring tumble passes.
MONTHLY CAMPS - limited spaces!
As advertised on social media!
Be sure to tell us which camp you're signing up for in the form below!
COST* & HOW IT WORKS
One class a week: £24 per month
SEN & Fitness: £20 per month
Two classes a week: £40 per month
Monthly Camps: As advertised on social media
*Discounts for competitive team members
- Pre-registering and a pre-payment is required.
- Once you've signed up using the sign-up form on this page, we'll contact you to let you know your assigned start date for weekly classes or confirmation of your camp date.
- Weekly classes operate on a rolling monthly subscription basis.
- Monthly camps operate on a one-off payment basis.
- Attendance isn't mandatory but once you've pre-paid, your spot is secure for the month! Refunds will not be issued once an athlete has committed to a class and paid for the month (mid-month starters for weekly classes will have costs prorated down).
- If, for any reason, a class needs to shut down for a short time, e.g. quarantine, classes will continue online.