Sign Up for Classes!
In addition to our competitive teams, we have a growing schedule of classes open to everyone! For more info on what to expect, check out our About section.
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Youth Cheer
Cheerleading stunts, jumps, and dance for ages 4 - 9
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Senior Cheer and higher level Stunt Skills
Cheerleading stunts, jumps, and dance for ages 10+. Stunt skills from basics through to advanced. Great for newbies and beginners, and extra training for current cheerleaders looking to hone their stunting skills.
WEDNESDAYS - On hold 'til August
4:30 pm - 5:15 pm: Adaptive Tumble
This class is for beginners and anyone who would like to try an adaptive way of learning to tumble.
FRIDAYS (for ages 8 to adult) - On hold 'til August
5 pm - 6 pm: Beginner Tumble
This class is for athletes that are working towards their rolls, backbends, handstands, and cartwheels.
6 pm - 7 pm: Walkovers
This class is for athletes that have their backbends, handstands, and cartwheels and are working towards their walkovers.
7 pm - 8 pm: Handsprings
This class is for athletes that have perfected their front and back walkovers, including connections.
8 pm - 9 pm: Tucks and more
This class is for athletes that have perfected elite handspring tumble passes.
COST & HOW IT WORKS
Mondays only: £24 per month
Fridays only: £24 per month
Both classes: £40 per month
- Pre-registering and a pre-payment for the month is required.
- Attendance at all sessions isn't mandatory but once you've pre-paid, your spot is secure for the month!
- Once you've signed up using the sign-up form on this page, we'll contact you to let you know your assigned start date (mid-month starters' costs will be prorated down).
- At the end of every month, you have the option to reserve your spot and renew for the next month - we'll get in touch via email!
- If, for any reason, a class needs to shut down for a short time, e.g. quarantine, classes will continue online. Refunds will not be issued once an athlete has committed to a class and paid for the month.