Sign Up for Classes!
In addition to our competitive teams, we have a growing schedule of classes and camps open to everyone! For more info on what to expect, check out our About section.
MONDAYS - NEW TIMES FOR 2023!
4:30 pm - 5:15 pm: SEN Cheer
A class tailored for athletes with special educational needs and learning disabilities.
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Youth Cheer
Cheerleading stunts, jumps, and tumble for ages 3 - 7.
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Junior Cheer
Cheerleading stunts, jumps, and tumble for ages 8 - 10. This class will warm up and cool down with our Senior Cheer class and then split off for some skills in their Junior age group.
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Senior Cheer and higher level Stunt Skills
Cheerleading stunts, jumps, and basic tumble for ages 11+. Stunt skills from basics through to advanced. Great for newbies and beginners, and extra training for current cheerleaders looking to hone their stunting skills.
7:30 pm - 8:15 pm: Adult Cheer Fitness Class
Fitness, conditioning, and flexibility for athletes, ex-athletes, someday-athletes, parents and beyond!
4:15 pm - 5:15 pm: Adaptive Tumble
This class is for beginners and anyone who would like to try an adaptive way of learning to tumble.
FRIDAYS (for ages 8 to adult)
5 pm - 6 pm: Beginner Tumble - limited spaces
This class is for athletes that are working towards their rolls, backbends, handstands, and cartwheels.
6 pm - 7 pm: Walkovers - currently full
This class is for athletes that have their backbends, handstands, and cartwheels and are working towards their walkovers.
7 pm - 8 pm: Handsprings
This class is for athletes that have perfected their front and back walkovers, including connections.
8 pm - 9 pm: Tucks and more
This class is for athletes that have perfected elite handspring tumble passes.
MONTHLY CAMPS (for ages 7 to adult) - limited spaces!
1st SUNDAY of the month
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm: Cheer Skills Camp
Focussing on different skill sets every month - check social media for info on the next one!
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Open Gym
Open gym time for anyone wanting to work on their skills. A self-led environment with coaches on hand to supervise.
4th SUNDAY of the month
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm: Hip Hop Camp
Building our hip hop dance skills!
COST* & HOW IT WORKS
One class a week: £24 per month
SEN & Fitness: £20 per month
Two classes a week: £40 per month
Monthly Skills Camp: £10
Open Gym & Hip Hop: £7.50
*Discounts for competitive team members
- Pre-registering and a pre-payment is required.
- Once you've signed up using the sign-up form on this page, we'll contact you to let you know your assigned start date for weekly classes or confirmation of your camp date.
- Weekly classes operate on a rolling monthly subscription basis.
- Monthly camps operate on a one-off payment basis.
- Attendance isn't mandatory but once you've pre-paid, your spot is secure for the month! Refunds will not be issued once an athlete has committed to a class and paid for the month (mid-month starters for weekly classes will have costs prorated down).
- If, for any reason, a class needs to shut down for a short time, e.g. quarantine, classes will continue online.